About Ms. Ellison

This will be my 7th year as a classroom teacher. I have been with Rose Stein since the opening in 2017 and I LOVE this community!

I am currently working on my master’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). However, my hobbies outside of teaching are fairly arts based.
I paint, sew, dance, sing, act, and make costumes. 

I live in Englewood with my partner, two cats, and an abundance of sunflowers. This summer, we had a mountain lion under our deck! 

Unfortunately, the only language I speak fluently is English, but studying languages is one of my passions. 

I was incredibly lucky to grow up in a very diverse family from different countries and backgrounds. I have a 21 year old brother studying Environmental Engineering at CU Boulder and a 19 year old sister studying dentistry at CU Denver. 

Going into this year, you should know that I would LOVE to hear from you– and work together whenever possible. 
I do not usually check my phone during the school day, so if you need to get an urgent message to me it is best to call the office. 

Teaching Philosophy

The IB (International  Baccalaureate) philosophy and my own are one and the same:

“to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.”

I want to engage ALL of my students in transdiciplinary IB themes that prepare them for the challenges of a global world. 

We will have opportunities to do hands on science experiments, design and produce writing with a purpose, use project based learning to exercise creative and critical thinking skills, explore language & culture, solidify grade level math skills, and beyond.

Hello! I’m Ms. Ellison. Get In Touch Anytime!

(720) 982-9154 – text